Civilex – Earthworks
Contract Control – Building
McMahons – Ovals & early works
Montdami – Civil works
Through our long term relationship with Melbourne Airport, WT provided cost planning and cost management services to Essendon Football Club for their new High Performance Centre at Melbourne Airport.
The project, which was developed on a 10 hectare greenfield site, included the development of two full sized AFL ovals plus:
- Indoor training space suitable for drills, match tactics and game simulation
- Medical, sports science and recovery areas
- A pool and aquatic recovery area
- A large gymnasium space
- A one kilometre running circuit
- An auditorium and dedicated spaces for player/coach reviews and games analysis
- A player development, lounge and study area
- A consolidated football administration building
The facility also serves as a new home for the Australian Paralympic Committee.