Australia Pacific LNG Upstream
WT Partnership is worked as part of the APLNG Origin Project Management, Design, Procurement and Delivery Team on the Condabri and Orana Gathering and Wellhead Facilities Project. The project involves the development of 1,090 production wells connected by underground water and gas gathering systems.
WT Partnership’s team provided estimating, cost planning, tender review and analysis, procurement advice and value management advice and construction cost control to the Project Manager on all aspects of the design, procurement and delivery including :
- Gas and water gathering network, trench excavations, rights of way, high point vents, low point drains, HDD, creek and pipeline crossings
- Wellhead facilities, separator skids, fencing, off skid pipework, hardstand, dosing skid
- Water gathering stations, detailed engineering and IFC packages, civil and structural works, mechanical and ICE installation
- Logistics and communications
- Site accommodation and camp
- Contractors costs including management, supervision, engineering, programming, contract administration, equipment, FIFO
- Land owners’ costs
- Labour rates and EBA Analysis.
In addition to increased confidence in the financial management of the project, WT Partnership’s involvement provided reduced time in financial reporting, a greater level of clarity, increased levels of accuracy, improved efficiencies in processing of orders, procurement and change management, increased efficiencies in cost control and budget monitoring and reliable forecasting of final out turn costs.