In excess of $300 million
BVN Architecture & Donovan Hill
The development of 480 Queen Street is significant at many levels.
Major components of the proposed development include:
- 3 levels of basement car parking
- Approx. 4,800m2 lettable space plus servicing areas in an expressed podium
- An elevated park landscape at the roof of the podium
- A public lane through the podium connecting Queen and Adelaide Streets
- Approx. 30,000 NLA, 10 storey “campus” style low-rise office accommodation with an Adelaide Street lobby
- Approx. 30,000 NLA, 19 storey “Tower” office accommodation with a Queen Street lobby
WT Partnership has been engaged by Grocon to provide cost planning services, detailed estimates of trade costs and value management services throughout the entire design development of the project.